Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Montana Road Trip

 This Bird was the king of the trip.  Harley pointed and retrieved this bird at the end of my day in Plentywood.  It was a nice big bird. 












Getting a drink from the Yellowstone River

 These two young birds were found really quick....I had spoken with a fish cop at he Fish and Game headquarters and he told me a place to go to find some Pheasant.  He was right.  They were both young birds, Milly and Harley each were the finders of a bird. 







Roosters on the Yellowstone River
  I was able to take one more Rooster at the end of that quick afternoon hunt to go with the two young birds.  Harley nailed this bird with a beautiful point that I moved in on and took.












This was the last bird I shot on the trip.  I made a quick stop on the way home from the area I hunted on the way in on the Yellowstone River.  Harley was actually the one to point and retrieve this bird.  Milly was more cooperative for the photo.


This pictures is of a Rooster that I shot at the beginning of a morning hunt in Plentywood.  On the way back to the rig Milly rounded up this turtle shell for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment