Thursday, November 15, 2012

Montana Roosters Retrieving photos

 This first Rooster is a Bird Harley pointed deep in the cattails out of the snow.  I was shocked how long she held point while I stumbled through the snow to get there.  When I go there she advanced in and then locked up again.  The bird still wouldn't flush, I told her to get in there and she did.  Pepper rushed to the retrieve. 
The 2nd bird is actually the 3rd bird shot of the morning off of a double I got.  Pepper locked up in the sagebrush, I had to kick him out, he was holding tight.  Harley was on point on another bird right near by.  As I shot the first, the next flushed and I shot him.  Pepper retrieved one, Milly retrieved the other, as you can see in the pictures, they all wanted in on the retrieves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment