Friday, January 28, 2011

Arizona Quail Hunt 2011



Recently Lee and I took a trip to Arizona and Hunted Quail in Arizona.  Having never gone after the Desert Quail, and  in this terrain,was an educational and fun experience.  I was able to take my first Gambel's Quail and Scaled Quail over point by the dogs.  It was an awsome must do again trip. The first picture is a pair of Gambel's Quail and 2nd picture is Harley and I with a Scaled Quail.



Lee and Archie!




Some of the Cholla Cactus!


Who cares about the car right?  Well there is quite a story to go with this one.  From the horns on top- to the Journey over the snowy pass we went over- can't share it for fear that the Rental car company will come after me.   
Lee, With Dez and Harley and a Scaled Quail!


Harley with a pair of Gambel's Quail!



More of the Cholla, flowering!

No comments:

Post a Comment